- Digital Literacy: This board presents great resources for parents and teachers who want to teach to students how to be able to navigate critically online, read and select content that’s best for them.
- Online Safety: This board is still small, but you’ll find great information about cyber-bullying.
- Social Media in the Classroom: Twitter, Facebook and other social media are naturally used to make connections. This board will help you to figure out how.
- Civic Engagement: On this very cool board, Tami gives social studies resources such as bios of historical figures, activities for students to discover the world or the environment, and much more to make the students feel like part of a bigger community.
- Digital Citizenship: What does it mean to be a digital citizen? What is the difference between a citizen and an online citizen? This board tries to answer these very 21st-century questions.
OLE Community is part of:
Pearson’s Online Learning Exchange
Pearson’s Online Learning Exchange is a supplemental education (k-12) application that combines your own content with the quality, standards-based content from Pearson. OLE then allows easy lesson building, assessment and collaboration tools for creating Authentic Learning Experiences.